Color and build a wooden bee puzzle and grow a pollinator garden from seeds! Learn about the pollination process and why it is so important to our ecosystem and as a food source. Ages 5+ recommended, but anyone creative will enjoy.
What does the kit include?
- 1 Build-your-own bee puzzle (27 pieces)
- 1 Rudbeckia seed packet with instructions
- 2 Crayola markers
- 1 step-by-step instructional blueprint
- 1 educational activity booklet
What will you learn about?
Art - Science - Ecology of the bees and the pollination process. You'll also learn how to grow Rudbeckia from seeds.
Where do we get the materials?
We support transparency in business.
- hand-manufactured in the USA and locally sourced
- packaging is recycled and recyclable
- all materials are non-toxic, water-based, and heavy metal-free
- puzzle is lasercut from sustainably harvested birch plywood
Our suppliers for this kit include:
- Company Box
- Custom Laser Engraving
- Fruition Seeds
- Keuka College Paw Print
Ships USPS Priority. Allow 3-5 business days.